Named after Sir John Nash, this design dates back to 1830. It features a bell form made up with three lotus leaves, supported by three smaller leaves.
John Nash was the most successful and prolific architect of his generation, an exceptional designer who excelled in anything from elegant interiors through to ambitious street plans.
The Nash has been used in a number of Edward Bulmer’s historic interior design projects and can be placed vertically or horizontally.
Seen here in our Antique Brass finish and available in any one of our metal colours and patina’s.